You can play C64 Pac-Wor game online without installing any software. You only need a modern browser to enjoy this Commodore 64 retro classic game.
Pac-Wor game data
About Commodore 64 Pac-Wor
This game is a mix of two classic video game. A two player Pac-Man game in the Wizard of Wor universe.
Collect all pills in the dungeons and avoid the monsters! After you eaten the POWOR PILL you can eat the monsters for extra points for a little time! But be aware, they will revive soon!
If you reach the 4. or 13. dungeon you will get an extra life. After level 8 harder dungeons comes because the less of walls.
You can play the game, even competing against each other, even helping each other, fighting together against monsters.
- joystick port 1 – the first player (yellow)
- joystick port 2 – the second player (blue)
- use SHIFT LOCK key to pause the game
- use RUN/STOP key to restart the game
- try to pick up the POWOR PILL when you can eat lots of monsters
- if you play against each other try to collect the POWOR PILL before your opponent do it because players can eat each other
- use the teleports to escape from the dead-end situations
- always watch the another side of the teleport if you cruise around the teleport
- stay away from places crowded with monsters
- stay away from larger free spaces, use the walls as cover
- PILL – 20 points
- POWOR PILL – 200 points
- BURWOR – 100 points
- GARWOR – 200 points
- THORWOR – 500 points
- PACWOR – 1000 points
Created by: Krisztián Tóth, 2021 http://krissz.hu/
In order to play Pac-Wor online, click on the start button located below the Commodore 64 emulator window.
Play C64 Pac-Wor onlineTotal favorite count: 3
Click the START button to load & play Pac-Wor!
This file type doesn't support auto Joystick port detection. Please choose 'Joystick Swap Ports' if needed.
Pac-Wor C64 keyboard mapping + gamepad support
C64 emulator joystick - keyboard mappings
|JOYSTICK 1||KEY||JOYSTICK 2||KEY|
|FIRE||LEFT CTRL||FIRE||LEFT SHIFT|
Pac-Wor touchscreen joystick emulation
You can play C64 Pac-Wor on mobile phones and tablets, too. Just tap the 4 corners and the middle position.
Pac-Wor Gamepad/Joystick support
Connect your USB gamepad or joystick to your computer. The online C64 emulator support 1 or 2 Gamepads + Paddles (axes 3/4).